Large 417sqm green title lot in Bayswater – yep you heard right! And there’s only one of them…
The perfect opportunity to build a new home and make your dreams come true.
House and Land Turn Key Package, built by the award winning team at 101 Residential, includes;
• Customisable floor plan
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan living
• Family sized theatre
• 20mm Essastone benchtops throughout with breakfast bar to kitchen
• 31c high ceilings throughout
• Daiken Ducted Reverse-Cycle air conditioning
• 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel appliances
• Instantaneous hot water system
• Paved driveway, porch and alfresco
• Premium wall system with internal wall painting
• 600mm x 600mm floor tiling to main living areas and hallways
• Carpet to bedrooms and theatre
• Roller blinds throughout
• Upgraded builders premium range tapware and accessories throughout
• Tiled bathroom, ensuite, powder room and laundry
• Choice of mirrored, vinyl or whitekote sliding robes
• Semi-commercial grade sliding doors and windows with 5mm glass
• 25 year transferrable structural warranty
• 1-on-1 specialist interior design consultation
• …plus much more!
*Ask how to upgrade to double glazing throughout*
Have another design in mind? No problem, let’s take a look!
To view this lot and for a complementary design consultation please contact Danielle Devereux on 0432 177 336 or E: [email protected]
LAND – $350,000
SITECOSTS – $16,000*
HOUSE – $219,470
MINUS STATE GRANT – $20,000
MINUS FEDERAL GRANT – $25,000
Note – Siteworks allowance only. Siteworks will be assessed upon confirmation of design, site survey and soil classification report being complete.
House & Land Disclaimer:
A building contract will be entered into with 101 Residential for the home construction and site works and a separate land contract must be entered with the land owner as 101 Residential do not own the land.
The listed lot is available at the time of print however may be sold by the owner without notice. If this is to occur a similar sized and priced lot may be offered and the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.