1376 Wanda Way, Alkimos
his versatile home is ideal for first homebuyers and working families. The Palm’s minimalistic street appeal and linear floor plan make it an attractive living space for the cost savvy downsizer or single person looking to get into the market. Call Justin Von Geusau on 0481 257 501 for a site visit and more information on this package.
– 30C ceiling internally
– 27C ceiling height to alfresco and garage
– Plasterboard ceiling internally with 75mm covered cornice
– Ceramic floor tiles up to 300x300mm with wall tiles up to 200x600mm to builder’s standard extent (builder’s range $44/m2 PC)
– High efficiency instantaneous gas hot water system
– Choice of 4 internal and external interior designer selected colour schemes from builders standard range
– 32mm square edge Laminate bench top from builder’s Formica Velour range
A building contract will be entered into with 101 Residential for the home construction and site works and a separate land contract must be entered with the land owner as 101 Residential do not own the land.
The listed lot is available at the time of print however may be sold by the owner without notice. If this is to occur a similar sized and priced lot may be offered and the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information