120 Riseley Street, ARDROSS WA 6153
This entry level home is just a stones throw from Garden City and is walking distance to Applecross High School. Choose from 1 of 3 soon to be titled lots that are perfect for an easy care 3 bedroom single or double storey home. You will also enjoy the serenity and energy efficiency of double glazed windows throughout.
101 Residential is proud to present this great value **Home and Land package**.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double glazing
– Stone benchtops
– internal wall painting
• People build with 101 Residential due to the solid reputation of being part of the Scott Park Group.
• Check out our independent reviews at https://www.productreview.com.au/p/101-residential.html.
• I am available to make variations to any of our range of homes, or even design you an entirely new home to your individual requirements.
ENQUIRE TODAY! Contact George on 0422 999 844 or at George@101residential.com.au
**FIRST HOME BUYERS** may qualify for $10,000 FHOG.
**IMPORTANT NOTE** Please provide a suitable contact phone number with your inquiry so I can best serve you.
* House and Land Package price is based on the depicted house price
• $159,990 building contract
• $16,000 site works provisional sum
• $389,000 land
A building contract will be entered into with 101 Residential for the home construction and site works and a separate land contract must be entered with the land owner as 101 Residential do not own the land.
101 Residential have authority by the land owner to include the land price for demonstration purposes only.
101 Residential may receive a marketing referral from the owner of the land and this may or may not be credited towards the House and Land Package.
The listed lot is available at the time of print however may be sold by the owner without notice. If this is to occur a similar sized and priced lot may be offered and the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.